It is hard to believe that the buzzing city of Nha Trang is only 20 minutes from the tropical paradise that is Mia Resort Nha Trang with its stunning secluded beachfront location and surrounding lush natural beauty.
Offering a luxurious selection of condos and villas, you can guarantee a relaxing stay with idyllic sea views wherever you are across the resort. The resort offers a whole host of facilities and activities for the entire family for you to make the most of your Vietnamese adventure. Take advantage of the complimentary yoga classes every Saturday for both novices as well as for those more experienced whilst children can take part in the various fun activities on the weekends at the resort's kids club. Try your hand at an authentic Vietnamese cooking class prepared by the chefs at the renowned Sandals restaurant on the resort and discover the amazing local dishes. Don't forget to discover everything else the unique area has to offer, where you can take classic motorbike excursions with the hotel to explore the surrounding hills and local villages or take a trip to the famous hot springs where you can indulge in a traditional mud bath to rejuvenate in.
- Renowned restaurant 'Sandals' offers delicious food from across the world with awe-inspiring views in their alfresco dining terrace
- Complimentary yoga sessions for all levels to completely destress in beautiful surroundings
- Complimentary shuttle bus to the centre of Nha Trang allows you to explore this unique and exciting area
- Departs: london
- Arrives: Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Departs: Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Arrives: london
Mia Resort Nha Trang
- Garden View Condos
- Bed and Breakfast
- Enjoy Yoga sessions on the beach
- Discover the underwater live on a scuba diving trip
- Learn new skills with daily cooking classes
Set among lust tropical gardens, Mia Resort Nha Trang offers nothing but the very best.
All spacious accommodations offer a perfect place for find peace and simply relax after a long day, while an extensive array of amenities ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Convenient location of the hotel allows you to explore the city of Nha Trang and nearby area, and a wealth of activities is sure to make your holiday truly memorable. Book a yoga session on the beach, try a variety of water sports, or learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese dishes - there is something for everyone.
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services