Hidden on the coast behind lush mountains and serene paddy fields, the city of Nha Trang offers a stunning beachside location in the Southern Vietnam with plenty going on both on the land and at sea. In the south of this cosmopolitan city, you will find the tranquil sanctuary of Evason Ana Mandara surrounded by tropical gardens and offering a beachfront location looking out across the stunning bay.
Dine in style at the Ana Beach House Bar and Restaurant combining a walk-in cellar, casual bar for cocktails, large lounge beds overlooking the beach as well as stunning dining area next to the inviting infinity pool with of course delicious food to tempt anybody. The resort offers a variety of excursions and activities to help you make the most of your time in this incredible country.Try diving at the resorts own PADI diving centre or if you prefer to stay on dry ground, take an early morning market tour or surround yourself with the beauty of the natural landscape and head into the green paddies and mountains nestled around the city.
- Immerse yourself in local life with a tour to a local farming village where you can help out for the day!
- Ideal for children, there is a huge variety of activities to keep them entertained in the resort ranging from statue painting to cooking classes
- Indulgent spa treatments and massages at the Six Senses Spa promises utter relaxation within a matter of minutes
- Departs: london
- Arrives: Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Departs: Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Arrives: london
Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang
- Garden View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Explore the island's surrounding on adventurous trips and excursions
- Discover the beautiful marine life
- Experience traditional Vietnamese relaxing therapies
Evason Ana Mandara Nha TrangLocated on the beachfront, Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang has 74 well-appointed garden villas, all offer classic Vietnamese touches.
With a variety of dining options available at the hotel, you can discover fantastic flavours of traditional local cuisine, savour International specialities, and try seafood barbecue buffet. For those who want something more than just a relaxing time on the beach, the hotel offers different excursions, from early morning market tour to water safari. The hotel is sure to meet needs of all kind of travellers.
£1139 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services