Start your Thai adventure in the countries capital of culture, Chiang Mai with a stay at Le Meridien Chiang Mai. The hotel offers the ideal base to explore Chiang Mai and the surrounding area with stunning views from the hotel of the lush Suthep Mountain.
Le Meridien is based in the centre of the city close to the famous night markets as well as walking distance to the charming old city. A stylish hotel with a variety of restaurants offering up a wide selection of cuisines from around the world as well as a rooftop pool to soak in after a long day of exploring, Le Meridien Chiang Mai is ideal for families and couples alike. After exploring all Chiang Mai has to offer, head down to the Southern coast, to the area of Khao Lak where you will find the tropical oasis of Casa de La Flora. Offering stunning views across the Andaman Sea across to the Similan Islands, Casa de La Flora is an aesthetically attractive property that has a unique modern edge to it. Rejuvenate in their infinity pool whilst watching the golden Thai sunset or indulge at Spa la Casa which has a fusion of Thai and European influence. Explore along the Thai coastline where you can sail over to the Similan Island National Park and explore the popular diving and snorkelling spots
- Adventure into the jungle for elephant trekking and white water rafting in Chiang Mai
- Amazing experiences offered at both hotels to make the most of their surroundings
- Luxurious modern villas overlooking the Andaman Sea at Casa De La Flora
- Departs: london
- Arrives: chiang mai, Thailand
- Departs: chiang mai, Thailand
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Situated at the heart of Chiang Mai's vibrant Night Bazaar
- Stunning sunset views over the Suthep Mountain
- Chiang Mai's famous night life nearby
Providing views of Doi Suthep Mountain, Le Meridien Chiang Mai is near Chiang Mai's well-known attractions. A short walk from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, it provides modern rooms equipped with a refrigerator, a mini bar and slippers.
This 5-star hotel offers an express check-in and check-out feature, a kids pool and an executive floor. Staff are available 24/7 and can help with booking tours and tickets.
Each contemporary room at Le Meridien Chiang Mai has a luxury en suite bathroom that features bathrobes. Hot drinks can be brewed with the complimentary tea and coffee supplies, and savoured in the comfort of the room's living area.
Casa De La Flora
- Studio Pool Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Fantastic fully equipped villas
- Amazing Andaman Sea Views
- Enjoy the perfect location situated on the beach
£1239 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services