Perfectly located on the mid-western coast of Phu Quoc, Mango Bay Resort realty feels miles away from civilisation, even though you're only a short drive away from the island's main town. Arriving to what can only be described as half jungle, half Swiss Family Robinson, you're surrounded by nature will all the home comforts you'd expect to find in a hotel.
Originally built by three expats as their weekend retreat, Mango Bay is now a collection of thatched huts spread across beach fronted wild gardens, that it complements rather than competes against. This is the ideal getaway location from the busy Ho Chi Minh and it's unique charm simply adds to the experience.
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
- Departs: london
- Arrives: phu quoc island, Vietnam
- Departs: phu quoc island, Vietnam
- Arrives: london
Mango Bay Resort
- Sup Sv Verandah
- Bed and Breakfast
- Enjoy complementary yoga and tai chi classes in beautiful settings
- Savour delicious seafood
- Learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese dishes
Situated 10km north from the island's main town, Mango Bay Resort is a spacious beachfront resort surrounded by tropical gardens.
Despite the fact that the hotel is located on 10 hectares of stunning land, there are only 44 rooms and villas, each comfortable, well appointed, and hidden away from the beach. There are plenty of activities to enjoy, from Tai Chi on the beach to snorkelling among beautiful coral reefs, while those who want to unwind and escape from daily stresses can pamper themselves at the hotel's Spa.
£719 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services