Overlook the sparkling Caribbean ocean at this romantic beachfront setting, Cobblers Cove offers luxury with a home-away-from-home feel. The design has been well thought out with locally hand crafted furniture that reflects the hotel's Bajan Heritage.
As the only member of the prestigious Relais & Ch'teaux group in Barbados, you'll receive impeccable hospitality from the staff who'll go out of their way to accommodate you and keep you smiling. A truly stunning beach fronted location and stunning hotel to match
- Receive up to $500 worth of Resort Credit to use on Spa treatments, Meals and More!
- The Holiday Place Exclusive: Book and save £500 per person plus receive complimentary VIP fast track at the airport AND transfers
- Fully restore your mind, body and spirit with private yoga classes on the beach
- Choose from a wide range of excursions and tours, on both land and sea
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
- Garden Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- English elegance with Caribbbean Character
- Swim with Turtles
- Sea Moon Spa
An English Country House hotel rising by the shore of Barbados' glistening coastal waters the beautiful Cobblers Cove is a destination in itself. Perfectly blending the charm and elegant of a typical country house retreat with tropical foliage, exuberant beauty and traditional Barbadian character, Cobblers Cove is one of the most loved hotels in the Caribbean. A member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux, this magnificent hotel is the result of refined English taste and elegance perfectly complimented with the warm breezes of the tropics in a secluded, tranquil ambience with a soothing atmosphere. From the moment guests arrive at Cobblers Cove they will be greeted with a warm welcome, attentive service and a refreshing cocktail that sets the intimate and cheerful mood of the resort. Spacious guest rooms allow for comfortable, quality resting time while excellent chefs ensure delicious food at the hotel's main gourmet dining venues. A premier and intimate Barbados boutique hotel and Caribbean resort, Cobblers Cove is an ideal destination for romantic getaways, relaxing escapes or luxury family holidays.
NOTICE: Hotel will be closed from 1st August to 14th October 2017
£1489 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services