At the stunning Grand Lisboa Hotel, Macau, you'll be able to discover the city at its best in addition to the amazing facilities and services of the hotel itself. For entertainment, the hotel also has a casino, providing all the latest gaming facilities, giving guests an amazing experience to remember. With pristine beaches and lush tropical greenery, the Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui offers outstanding views and service to match.
Whether you're on the private outdoor deck, overlooking the ocean, or in the aqua-inspired residence, guests will discover unrivalled idyllic bliss.
- Discover the best of both a vibrant city and a tranquil island retreat
- Enjoy glamour and entertainment at the sexy crazy Paris show, a 27 year long Macau extravagansa
- From private cruises to beach sports, there's plenty to entertain youserlf with in Koh Samui
- Departs: london
- Arrives: hong kong, Hong Kong
- Departs: hong kong, Hong Kong
- Arrives: koh samui, Thailand
- Departs: koh samui, Thailand
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Four Michelin-starred restuarants under one roof
- Indulgue in pure luxury and comfort
- The dream location from which to explore Macau
Right in the heart of Macau, the Grand Lisboa Hotel is a beacon of impressive style, indulgent luxury and impeccable hospitality. From its sumptuous accommodation and multi-award winning restaurants to its spa, concierge and direct access to the famous Casino Lisboa, every inch of the hotel has been carefully designed for your enjoyment. With its modern facilities, exceptional standards of hospitality and unmistakable style, the Grand Lisboa Hotel is one of Macau's most acclaimed hotels and a true landmark of the city in its own right. Housed in one of the city's most iconic skyscrapers, the hotel welcomes guests into a wonderful world of architectural excellence and unparalleled luxury, guaranteeing a truly unforgettable stay. Enjoying an incredibly central location, the hotel offers convenience, luxury and comfort in rich abundance.
Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui
- One Bedroom Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Songkran Festival
- The Moon Festival
- An amazing selection of private dining options
When you stay at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui in Koh Samui, you'll be close to Nathon Pier. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Ko Samui Hospital and Santiburi Samui Country Club. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
£3379 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services