The special touches at Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa go a long way to ensuring this will be a stay to remember. The Heavenly Bed ensures a good nights rest, whilst the option of an in-room spa is ideal for soothing the body and mind.
The fitness studio is the ideal place to go to really test your energy levels, but some may just opt for a stroll along the tranquil beach. Restaurants range from the international fare of Seasonal Tastes to the chic Indian food of Kangan and the rich Mauritian flavours of Fusion. There are also a good variety of bars for different occasions. Facilities include a sublime beach, a boathouse with diving options, a kids club, tennis and two swimming pools. After all this, head back to your tastefully decorated room to enjoy its many amenities, such as 42-inch TV, minibar and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A signature spa basket with flowers, aromatherapy oils and more offers the chance of personalised body and mind revitalization
- All rooms provide an ocean-facing private balcony, or upgrade your room to get direct beach access.
- The protected marine park that is Turtle Bay offers stunning tranquillity across the Indian Ocean.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa
- Half Board
- In-room spa services for the ultimate relaxation
- Excellent views over the Indian Ocean
- Explore the varied island of Mauritius
The protected marine park of Turtle Bay on the north-west coast of Mauritius houses The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, which combines elegant modern design with natural stylish elements such as lava rocks.
Relax at the stunning sandy beach or get active with the variety of sports available.
£1129 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services