Situated close to the sparkling waters of the ocean, Anantara Lawana Resort and Spa offers a quite and relaxing setting with a close proximity to the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach. With sizes starting at 52 square meters, all spacious rooms and villas boast luxurious amenities and glorious views.
The resort offers all guests to enjoy some of the best water sports in Thailand, including snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing, and kayaking, as well as a number of activities on land, such as yoga classes and cooking lessons. In the evening savour delicious meals prepared at the hotel's restaurants, or visit any of the local venues.
- There are many activities to choose from, including a variety of water sports, thai boxing lessons, cooking classes, and yoga sessions.
- Benefit from a convenient location of the hotel and relax in a calm atmosphere by the ocean, while being just steps away from many entertainment venues, restaurants, and bars of Chaweng Beach.
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment, a coconut body scrub, or a traditional Thai massage at Anantara Lawana Spa.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: koh samui, Thailand
- Departs: koh samui, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Anantara Lawana Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Lawana
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unique tree top dining expereince
- Range of island excursions
- Ideal lcoation on Chaweng beach
Hidden on the quieter northern end of buzzing Chaweng Beach amongst swaying palms and tropical gardens is the Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort offering incredible ocean views and barefoot bliss. Taking influence from the Chinese merchants that originally settled on the island, the resort offers traditional Asian décor with a sophisticated edge. The resort allows guests to get the best of both worlds on the island with its quieter location for pure relaxation within the resort whilst still having easy access to the renowned night life and vibrant atmosphere of Chaweng beach.
Make the most of your stay with the resorts range of features such as the tranquil infinity-edge pool overlooking the ocean or head to the fitness centre to sweat all the stress out. The resort also includes a peaceful library, yoga classes for all levels as well as the Anantara cooking school where you can learn some class Thai dishes with culinary experts. When you want to head out and explore the island, the resort offers a range of excursions such as historical and cultural tours through local markets and other locations across the island. For adventure seekers, take an ‘Island Safari’ and explore the lush green rainforests on the island.
£1089 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services