Located by the blue sparkling waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is your own paradise with spectacular ocean views and majestic coconut trees. Enjoy luxury accommodations feature all the amenities you need for a comfortable and memorable stay, including Jacuzzi oversized bathtub, air-conditioning, and a complimentary Internet access.
Soak up the sunshine by the fresh water swimming pools or on the stunning sandy beach, enjoy deep-sea fishing, or explore the beautiful marine life on a scuba diving trip - there are many activities to choose from, but only at a pace you set yourself.
- Indulge your senses with an all-inclusive break.
- Enjoy a variety of tours and excursions available at the hotel, including snorkelling and scuba diving trips, tours around the island, Natural Marine Park, Full moon party at Koh Phangan, and more.
- Pamper yourself at the Escape Spa with state-of-the-art facilities and a great range of relaxing treatments and massages.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: koh samui, Thailand
- Departs: koh samui, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort
- Deluxe Room, Villa and Regency
- Bed and Breakfast
- Indulge yourself with all-inclusive
- Great for the water sports enthusiast
- Relax and recuperate at the spa or through one of the other available options
Head to the stunning tropical sanctuary of Koh Samui where swaying palms run into blissful white sand beaches disappearing into the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand. It is here that you will find the beachside oasis of Chaweng Regent Beach Resort surrounded by fragrant tropical gardens and offering a warm Thai welcome.
The resort’s ideal location on the famous Chaweng Beach makes it easy to explore the area with a vibrant nightlife and plenty of dining and entertainment in the area. The resort itself also has plenty on offer to help you completely unwind and relax. Laze by one of the resorts two fresh water swimming pools right on the beach front as well as a dedicated children’s pool for your little ones. There is also a fitness and health centre that offers guests complimentary yoga classes for complete rejuvenation as well as the sanctuary of the Escape Spa where you can indulge in a range of treatments and massages to let go of any stress. For adventure seekers, Koh Samui has plenty on offer with an array of water sports on the beach ranging from kayaking through to scuba diving excursions in the inviting warm waters of the Gulf.
£1209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services