One of Dubai's landmark 5-star hotels, the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is also one of the most desirable. In the world's tallest hotel, spread across two iconic towers, intuitive service and refined taste are benchmark qualities.
Stunning views of the ocean, downtown and desert beyond are complimented by only the best facilities. Rooms and suites are modern, airy and spacious with a supreme range of home comforts. When you can tear yourself away, a visit to the sublime Saray Spa and Health Club is highly recommended. Tucked away behind ornately carved doors, you'll find a world-class facility that offers restoration and renewal through rituals that have stood the test of time. Signature treatments include the Saray Golden Hammam, incorporating the luxury of precious Gold oil infused with 24-karat gold leaf - guaranteed to make you feel special!
- Book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
- Embark on an extraordinary culinary journey with 14 award-winning restaurants including their signature stakehouse Prie68 and cocktail bar Vault
- If you want to head for the beach or enjoy some retail therapy, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach Park and the major malls.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jw Marriott Marquis Dubai
- Bed and Breakfast
- Tallest hotel in the world
- Impeccable and exquisite service and design
- An exquisite selection of restaurants and bars
The gravity defying JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is the tallest hotel in the world and one of the most luxurious in the city. As one of the most comfortable and elegant hotel's in Dubai with views to meet the needs of any traveller, each accommodation comes with 46-inch LCD televisions, spa-styled bathrooms, and complimentary wireless Internet. Guests can also take advantage of the fully equipped fitness centre, spa, pool, and room service, which can all be accessed at almost any time of day. A truly amazing hotel which gives guest an incredible experience and a once in a life time holiday. An absolute must for the business traveller and families alike.
Absolutely amazing hotel, highly recommend the experience of this hotel. From start to finish we were treated like royality, loved it.
Paula Lewin reviewing Jw Marriott Marquis Dubai (30-May-2017)
£449 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services