First, head for Blu St Lucia, ideally located close to Reduit beach and Rodney Bay Village. The hotel will welcome you with comfortable, fully-equipped rooms, and friendly service. Keep up with your workout routine at the fitness centre, play tennis under the sunshine, or simply unwind by two outdoor swimming pools or on the stunning sandy beach.
In the evening, enjoy a selection of mouth-watering dishes, all included in your meal plan. After fantastic time at Blu St Lucia, enjoy your stay at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, located along St Lucia's exotic southern coast. Offering a wide range of facilities, including the island's largest waterpark and five swimming pools, the hotel is an excellent destination for family fun in the sun. Take a full advantage of your all-inclusive meal plan, and enjoy a variety of water and land sports, evening activities and entertainment, as well as unlimited meals, drinks, and snacks!
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 31st October 2016
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Discover the island during your stay at Blu St Lucia, situated close the Pitons, Sulphur Springs and Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Blu St Lucia
- Standard Verandah
- Bed and Breakfast
- Wonderful serene setting on Rodney Bay
- Great family hotel with facilities for all
- stylish and comfortble accommodation choices
The Blu St Lucia is an oasis of calm nestled between Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay Village. This hotel offers the perfect setting to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. You can enjoy a variety of daytime activities or simply relax on the beach or soak up the sun by the swimming pool. The rejuvenating Alaia Spa offers treatments including aromatherapy, facials and massages. When night falls sample the local and international cuisine. The attractions, restaurants and nightlife of Rodney Bay are also easily accessible. The Blu St Lucia has a friendly atmosphere and beachside setting, ideal for those seeking a value-for-money beach holiday on the beautiful island of St Lucia.
Hotel Blu was a good base for a great holiday. Linda our rep was really helpful, and sorted several trips out for us. we did an ATV excursion. Went on the catamaran, and visited the Diamond Botanical Gardens, and the Volcano. Had a fabulous day riding with Dennis from Trims stables, including a BBQ...
Deborah Anne Rae reviewing Blu St Lucia (03-Feb-2016)
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Garden Splash
- All Inclusive
- Home to St Lucia's only waterpark with slides and waterfalls
- Harmony for adults-only with a tranquil spa
- $500 resort credit
The all-inclusive Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa is located on a beautiful beach on the south eastern shore of St Lucia. Set amidst a forest of coconut palms and beautifully landscaped grounds, this colourful resort offers outstanding facilities and value for singles, couples and families. Younger guests will love the Cocoland Kids Club as well as the slides and waterfalls at the waterpark. Meanwhile, adult guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities including land and water sports or simply take time to relax on the beach or be pampered at the Spa. Coconut Bay is just a few minutes drive from St. Lucia's Hewanorra International Airport so guests begin their holiday at Coconut Bay within minutes of their arrival on the island. Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice whether you seeking a fun family holiday, a romantic honeymoon or a wedding in paradise.
yet another fantastic holiday by the holiday place
Sejal Shah reviewing Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa (04-Dec-2015)
£1139 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services