Go for week-long break of unwinding and family fun at the all-inclusive Beaches Negril Resort and Spa, set on a gorgeous beachfront at Long Bay, and surrounded by abundant tropical vegetation. Rest in your Deluxe Negril Double Room in order to be ready for a day filled with relaxation and fun activities.
Children and adults can enjoy Pirates Island, an amazing water park, complete with two huge water slides, a lazy river, water cannons and a misting pool. After all the exercise, the whole family can savour fine cooking at the hotel's wide range of restaurants. Taste international delicacies at the buffet, fine Italian specials at the Venetian and delicious pizzas at Dino's. For snacks visit the BBQ Park, for burgers and chips and south-western cooking go to Arizona's and try authentic Jamaican cuisine at the Stewfish.
- Pamper yourself with some relaxing spa treatments
- An array of dining options to suit every member of the family from casual dining to a romantic meal for two
- All the family can enjoy Pirates Island, an extensive park with two gigantic water slides, right by the ocean's edge
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa
- Negril Beachfront Grand Luxe Room
- All Inclusive
- twenty acres of paradise beside Negril's stunning sandy beach
- Pirates Island is one of the largest water park in the Caribbean
- Food to suit all the family
The family friendly Beaches Negril Resort & Spa is set on a beautiful seven-mile beach at Long Bay. This spacious 20-acre property offers great facilities and amenities in a wonderful beachside setting. Beaches Negril Resort & Spa caters brilliantly for children - there is a water park and a kids club that will keep them occupied throughout the day - leaving Mum and Dad free to do as they please. You can relax on the white sand beach, refresh in the turquoise sea waters, try out some thrilling water sports or spoil yourself with a relaxing spa treatment. Beaches Negril Resort & Spa invites you to do as much or as little as you choose on a fantastic Jamaican holiday.
LOVELY BEACH ,LOVELY HOTEL.GREAT ATMOSPHERE.BAD INSECT PROBLEM THAT TIME OF YEAR. YOU HAVE 5 STAR RESORT WITH 3 STAR PEOPLE.NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT,BUT TO BE HONEST YOU WOULD EXPECT A BETTER STANDARD OF PEOPLE FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY.MUCH THE SAME WITH THE FLIGHT,WILL TRY TO AFFORD FIRST CLASS...
Charles Rabone reviewing Beaches Negril Resort and Spa (27-Jul-2011)
£2149 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services