Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa is a beachfront resort set within a 500-acre reserve. This Luxury retreat features an impressive European village set along an endless stretch of pristine beach with an expansive Italian piazza reminiscent of St.
Mark's square in Venice. This resort offers spacious rooms and suites with elegant furnishing and beautiful views of the gardens, beach and ocean.
- Tickle your taste buds from a choice of Unlimited Gourmet Dining at 7 Restaurants
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation, a FREE CATAMARAN EXCURSION, plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals 2 FOR 1 SALE’
- Enjoy unlimited Land and Water Sports including Scuba Diving
- Three European-inspired villages - French, Italian & Dutch + Butler service and 24-hour room service in selected categories
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Sandals South Coast
- Honeymoon Beachfront Penthouse Club Level Room
- All Inclusive
- Unsurpassed location on Jamaica's southwest coast
- All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time
- European inspired seaside piazza
Sandals South Coast is a seaside fantasy set within a 500-acre reserve. This Luxury Included® resort features an impressive European village style setting beside an endless stretch of pristine beach with an expansive Italian piazza reminiscent of St. Mark's square in Venice. The guest rooms are surrounded by themed courtyards allowing guests to enjoy the sophistication of France, the passion of Italy, and the charm of Holland. For those looking for true relaxation, come and stay in the unique Over the Water Honeymoon Butler Bungalow's which include various extras from floating water hammocks, private glass floors and private outdoor tranquillity soaking tub. Sandals South Coast combines the flavours of Europe with a fantastic Caribbean beach holiday. The Sandals South Coast is a Luxury included® resort for "two people in love" and has truly become "the jewel on the south coast" and an ideal location for both adventure travellers and those who just want to relax.
What a holiday ! Good food (plenty of choice) great entertainment , lovely weather, anything you need for a get away in a hot climate , I do recommend this holiday but like anywhere you do get the occasional slip hense mainly 4 stars .
Paul Billinger reviewing Sandals South Coast (28-Feb-2013)
£1779 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services