Located on the long strip of pure sandy beach, Savoy Resort and Spa Seychelles is a contemporary resort with luxurious guest rooms and a wide range of facilities. The hotel is only a 25-minute drive away from Seychelles International Airport and 10 minutes away from the island's capital - Victoria.
All 163 elegant and spacious guestrooms are beautifully appointed overlooking the breathtaking views of the resort and ocean, and feature a fantastic range of modern amenities. Enjoy the sunshine by the largest swimming pool in the Seychelles (700m) or book a relaxing Spa treatment at one of the most beautiful Spas in the Indian Ocean. The hotel has everything to make your stay unforgettable.
- Luxurious onsite Spa features 9 treatment rooms, an additional adults-only pool, yoga pavilion and two saunas
- Free upgrade from Bed& Breakfast to Half Board
- Enjoy fine dining experiences at the hotel’s 3 superb restaurants , Grand Savoy for international cuisine , Pescado fine dining and The Gecko Beach Bar ideal for a casual lunch and great cocktails with live entertainment
- An amazing Kids Club for young guest aged 4 to 12, where they can have endless fun, socialise and play a variety of games
- Exclusively 15% discount on any SPA treatments in the hotel
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: london
Savoy Resort and Spa Seychelles
- Savoy Standard Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Savour delicious meals at the hotel's fine restaurants
- Pamper yourself with luxurious spa treatment
- Enjoy a variety of superb facilities
The 5-star Savoy Hotel was opened at the beginning of 2014, and is located on Mahe, right on the famous beach of Beau Vallon. The outstanding features of this hotel include the huge swimming pool, as well as the luxurious spa area. Located on the beachfront of the exotic island in Seychelles, Savoy Resort and Spa Seychelles is a recently built hotel with a wide range of fantastic facilities available. Enjoy a casual swim in an expansive outdoor swimming pool, book a relaxing Spa treatment, or simply unwind in your luxurious guestroom, featuring a variety of amenities. You will not be short on dining options with a selection of on-site restaurant serving European, Arabian, and Asian cuisine, as well as offering all-day dining and room service. Savoy Resort and Spa Seychelles has it all to make you stay unforgettable.
£1359 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services