Located on the idyllic paradise island off the south coast of St. Vincent & Grenadines, Young Island is a tropical haven surrounded by flowers, tropical birds and the warm sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The rooms are well equipped and spacious and built with a cottage style look and feel featuring all the amenities you'll need for a comfortable and luxurious stay. The hotel also offers a wide range of spa treatments and massages to help you unwind, relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
- Once you are on St.Vicent, it is only a 10 minute drive to the International airport.
- Explore beautiful shores of the island and magnificent marine life of the Caribbean Sea during scuba diving excursions.
- Enjoy a variety of complimentary watersports including kayaks, sailing dinghies, and snorkels with masks and flippers.
- Stay for 7 Nights, Pay for 5! Stay for 14 nights, Pay for 10!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Young Island Resort
- All Inclusive
- Stay active during your holiday
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing Spa treatment
- Enjoy comfortable cottage-style accommodation
Young Island is a gorgeous and enchanting private island hotel just off the south coast of St. Vincent & Grenadines and is the perfect island hideaway to get away from it all and relax in pure paradise bliss. Home to giant almond, mango, coffee and breadfruit trees, Young Island was once the home of a Carib Indian chief, according to legend and boasts some of the most amazing views in the Caribbean. Along the stunning white sandy beach, you'll find hammocks hanging under thatched roofs, where you can immerse yourself in the captivating surroundings and totally lose yourself in relaxation. Dining at Young island offers an exceptionally romantic experience and you can even swim out to the off shore Coconut bar and taste their special 'Caribbean' drinks, made from rum, coconut rum, coconut milk and coffee liqueur. This is an amazing holiday destination where you'll be looked after from the second you step off the plane, to the moment you say good bye.
£1749 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services