Enter the vibrant deep blue, turquoise and gold designed lobby at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island and relax in the lavish spherical booths hanging from the high ceiling or head to your suite for a soothing snuggle in luxury bedding. The Palm, Dubai's spectacular palm-shaped island, is the emirate's pre-eminent landmark and at its apex stands Atlantis, The Palm: a hotel in a class of its own.
It's a holiday that must be experienced at least once in a lifetime, where your imagination is the only limit.
- Impeccable service and amenities come as standard
- Discover the amazing Ferrari world and Yas Waterworld at Yas Island
- A fun-packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- Departs: london
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Crowne Plaza Yas Island
- Bed and Breakfast
- Upgrade to a fabulous All - Inclusive experience
- Amazing location within the vibrant Yas Island
- Indulge your taste buds
Welcome to Yas Island, playground of the Emirates. Packed with parks and family attractions, Abu Dhabi's top destination island is lapped by calm Gulf waters and basks in daily sun. At the Crowne Plaza Yas Island , you can drop your worries at the entrance to the sociable lobby lounge, and relax away your cares at the nearby Yas Beach, a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride away.
Couples and families have Yas Island's attractions at their feet, from Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld to the shoppers' paradise of Yas Mall. But with a 25-meter outdoor pool, Fitness Center, Kids Club, and five popular restaurants with their brunches, buffets, live music and shisha lounge you'll likely not want to leave the hotel itself.
Yas Island became a multi-purpose leisure, shopping and entertainment destination:
- Attractions include Ferrari World theme park, Yas Water World, Yas Links Golf Course, Yas Marina are all accessible via complimentary Yas Express shuttle anywhere on the island
- Yas Beach is just 7 minutes walk from the hotel, hotel provides complimentary access, sunbed and umbrella. Alcohol drinks served on the beach at extra charge
- 57 restaurants and cafes offering the perfect meal out for any occasion
- Mad - the most exclusive night club in Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall - the largest mall in Abu Dhabi opened in November 2014
Very good attention to details in room and in all the hotel did not have meal at the self-service but ate every night at the Lebanese restaurant withing the hotel , a bit expensive but excellent food and service would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Flo Ling reviewing Crowne Plaza Yas Island (26-Mar-2018)
Atlantis the Palm
- Half Board
- Non stop action for all ages
- Restaurants and bars for every occasion and palate
- Home to the incredible Lost Chambers Aquarium
The Atlantis, The Palm Resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man-made island of The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis has been designed to offer a fun-filled Dubai holiday. With such a vast array of facilities and activities on offer, the highlights are many: Aquaventure is a world of 17 hectares of water-filled fun, the underwater maze of The Lost Chambers offers dazzling views into the 3 million gallon Ambassador Lagoon aquarium, while Dolphin Bay is a state-of-the-art marine education centre. The arches, domes and ornate spires that make up Atlantis, The Palm, are an architectural marvel of fascinating design and sculptural beauty, sure to please even the most discerning of travellers. All guest rooms and suites at Atlantis offer views of either the stunning Arabian Sea or the fascinating islands that make up The Palm Jumeirah. Atlantis, the Palm epitomises the true essence of Dubai: dynamism and luxury combined.
NOTE: To ensure minimal impact to guest experience, work will take place 50 rooms at a time, floor by floor and will last three years, beginning 4th July 2017, with completion bench-marked for 2019. During this time they anticipate low level of disruption between approximately 10am to 6pm daily. No other facilities will be effected.
Excellent hotel/resort for all ages. I have booked my holiday through Holiday Place for a few years now and have nothing but praise for them
Noreen Davidson reviewing Atlantis the Palm (25-Nov-2016)
£829 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services