The Kawama Hotel is considered one of the best midrange all-inclusive options in the beautiful Varadero resort, given its excellent location either right on or just off the pure white sands. It also highlights with its children's program and the privacy of its installations.
Sitting on the Varadero beachfront, at the beginning of the Hicacos Peninsula, northern Matanzas province. It is nearby the Laguna Paso Malo, a few steps away from Plaza de los Artesanos (artisans' fair) and Banco Financiero Internacional.
- Make the most of the the many bars and restaurants, including a fantastic A La Carte restaurant
- If you want more adventure then why not visit the Aqua Marlin International Diving Centre nearby and take part in some water activities
- There is something for everyone with a swimming pool including a children's area and Mini Club for children aged 5 to 12 years old
- Enjoy a fantastic History and Nature Tour in Varadero
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Close to the Varadero Dolphinarium
- Close by to well known Creole & international restaurants.
- The Cozy Craft Market
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully Coloured houses and bungalows lay scattered among lush green gardens that borders an opulent beach strip. Within a short walk from the centre of Varadero, the hotel features 4 swimming pools, buffet, grill and a-la-carte restaurants and 7 bars.
Rolandas Gavelis reviewing Kawama Hotel (08-Nov-2016)
£1169 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services