Discover one of the world's most exciting cities from your very own oasis of tranquillity at the Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort and Spa. Blessed with the perfect riverside location overlooking the Chao Praya River, the Anantara is within easy reach of the shopping and cultural highlights via complimentary boat transfer.
In the evening take an unforgettable dinner cruise on the Menohra Cruise boat and enjoy tantalising Thai cuisine with the Bangkok skyline as your backdrop. Hop on a short flight to Koh Samui where Rocky's Boutique Resort offers a private and secluded base from which to explore some of the world's most stunning beaches. With three secluded beaches enclosed by large outcrops of granite rock, Rocky's is the perfect location for a peaceful break from the world. When you're looking for something livelier, a short walk takes you to downtown Lami, and free shuttle transfers are available to buzzing Chaweng beach.
- Free shuttle transfers to Lamai and Chaweng beach, complimentary cocktails and canapes and free weekly yoga classes
- Secluded beachfront location in Koh Samui within easy reach of lively beach resorts
- Superb riverfront location in Bangkok. An oasis of calm within the city.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: koh samui, Thailand
- Departs: koh samui, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Premier
- Bed and Breakfast
- River cruise fine dining experience
- Superb riverfront location
- Tranquillity in the city
Located in a desirable location on the banks of the Chao Praya River, Bangkok's main waterway, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort and Spa is within easy reach of The Mall Shopping Centre of Tha Phra as well as the Grand Palace complex and the temple of Wat Arun, home to an impressive golden reclining Buddha. With 407 elegantly designed rooms decorated in relaxing neutral colour shades with Thai silks and wooden floors, the hotel offers all modern amenities. Facilities include a full service signature spa offering a range of pampering experiences, an outdoor tennis court, a health club and an outdoor pool. Dining options include several restaurants and even the option to dine whilst cruising the river or enjoy a romantic private dining experience. There is even a Thai cookery school!
The breakfast was fabulous. The ferry shuttle was excellent which was very much needed as the hotel is quite a distance from Bagkok centre. Pleasant room with comfortable bed.
Gaynor Oconnor reviewing Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort and Spa (14-Dec-2016)
Rocky's Boutique Resort
- Deluxe Gardenview
- Bed and Breakfast
- Honeymooners benefit from lovely romantic extras
- Choice of restaurants headed up by an award-winning chef
- Lots of freebies to enjoy!
£1009 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services