This adults-only (18+), hacienda style, all-inclusive 5* resort offers unmatched luxury and service. Set amid tropical gardens on a half-mile-long beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach) the pure white sands will captivate you.
as you enjoy this special Mexican getaway. This award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico and with its wide range of restaurants and facilities, there's always something to add to this memorable holiday
- Enjoy gastronomic experiences when dining in a trendy atmosphere of one the resort's restaurants serving fantastic dishes prepared buy internationally renowned chefs
- SPA at Valentin Imperial Maya is a perfect place to discover your senses and get the most of a big range of extraordinary treatments for your well-being
- All rooms and suites offer the best in comfort with an array of first-class amenities
- Enjoy a free upgrade from a Deluxe Junior Suite to a Silver Junior Suite when travelling until the 31 Oct and booking before 28 Jun
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Valentin Imperial Maya
- Deluxe Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- All rooms and suites offer the best in comfort
- Enjoy gastronomic experiences
- Achieve a balance between body and mind
Valentin Imperial Maya is an adults only (18+) all inclusive resort with a great location in Playa Del Secerto 'The Secret Beach' next to a vast stretch of white sand beach in the famous Riviera Maya Resort. Leave your worries behind and enjoying living with nature in the typical Mexican hacienda style property. The luxurious resort is close to all of the main points of interest including 30 minutes from Cancun, and just 20 minutes from Playa Del Carmen. Valentin Imperial Maya features a total of 524 Junior Suites and 16 One Bedroom Suites with views of the lush gardens, the Caribbean sea, lagoon or pool depending on the chosen category. Enjoy a swim and your favourite drink at any of the pools, including the gorgeous main pool, one of the largest in the Mayan Riviera with its 2 swim-up bars (Named one of the 10 best pools in the world by Trip Advisor). The main restaurant is a gourmet buffet, available for breakfast and lunch as well as for a light "Ã la carte" menu at the end of the afternoon. For dinner you may also select any of the seven " Ã la carte" restaurants which feature an Italian, French, Japanese, Indonesian, Mexican, Steak House Grill and Lobster and Seafood Grill Restaurants. The choice is yours!. In the evening, participate in the weekly outdoor fiestas as another dinner option (twice a week) including entertainment and a buffet. Enjoy nightly shows in the fully air conditioned theatre or dance the night away under the stars with the live band.
Have stayed at a number of five star hotels on the Mayan Riviera (Secrets Group, Excellence, El Dorado etc and found that the Valentin Imperial compares very well with these. In fact I consider the Valentin to be superior to these. Accomodation, amenities, cuisine, staff attitude and efficiency...
Keith Butland reviewing Valentin Imperial Maya (24-Jun-2014)
£1169 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services