Located on the South Coast of Grenada, True Blue Bay Boutique Resort is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sparkling warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. All rooms, suites, and villas are designed to suit individual needs of all kind of travellers and to create the feeling of being at home.
Do as little or as much as you like with the hotel's fantastic facilities and activities on offer, including yoga studio, relaxing pools, kayaks, dive centre, and even cooking classes and run tasting demonstrations.
- Summer just got even better with a Free Room Upgrade plus stay 7 nights for the price of 6!
- Savour traditional local cuisine, popular Mexican dishes, and a selection of International specialities at the hotel's restaurant, offering something exciting happening every day of the week
- Soak up the sunshine by the infinity or Bay view pool, or book a relaxing Spa treatment, while your kids are having endless fun at the special children's playground or participate in a variety of kid's activities
- Relax in your comfortable and spacious room featuring all the amenities you need for a flawless holiday, including free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, patio or balcony facing the sea, and equipped kitchenette
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st george's, Grenada
- Departs: st george's, Grenada
- Arrives: london
True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
- True Blue Style Room
- All Inclusive
- Convenient location
- Fantastic Scuba Diving Experience
- Chocolate Festival
Located on the south coast of Grenada where the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean see meet, True Blue Bay Boutique Resort is a perfect hotel to spend your unforgettable Caribbean vacation. The True Blue Bay Boutique Resort, is a family owned and operated hotel that truly prides itself in offering the ultimate Grenadian experience and a true 'home away from home'
Enjoy the spectacular views of tropical gardens sloping down to the blue waters. The hotel offers a big variety of activities and facilities to suit each and every guest, from active travellers to lovers of relaxation.
This place really suited us. The staff were lovely, Restaurant well situated and food good. Service was sometimes slow, they struggled to cope when larger groups were in. It was fantastic having the dive school on site, The swimming pools were nice and we often had them to ourselves. The inclusive...
Katharine Balkwill reviewing True Blue Bay Boutique Resort (29-Oct-2016)
£1199 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services