Located on Barbados' western coast and sitting on 1000 feet of white sandy beach facing the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, the Sandy Lane resort majestically rises on the site of an old sugar plantation.
- There's a wide choice of cuisine to suit everyone's tastes at the resort all set in exquisite surroundings
- Relax and unwind in the number 1 Hotel Spa in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas spanning over 47,000 square feet the spa is a world by itself
- Enjoy a round of golf at some of the best golf courses in the world including The Country Club and the world renowned Green Monkey
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Sandy Lane Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Gain total relaxation in the award winning spa
- There is something to suit everyone's tastes at the resort
- Enjoy playing golf at some of the best courses in the world
Located on Barbados' western coast and sitting on 1000 feet of white sandy beach facing the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, the Sandy Lane resort majestically rises on the site of an old sugar plantation, conjuring up scenes of serene style in a gloriously exotic setting. Ever since its foundation in 1961 this highly acclaimed resort has been a favourite among royalty, celebrities and many of the world's leading businessmen as a treasured hideaway for the discerning travellers on Barbados holidays.
Nowadays, Sandy Lane still manages to maintain its eminence into the 21st century being highly regarded as a premier luxury resort in the world, combining classic elegance with luxuriously appointed state-of-the-art amenities. One of the most complete resorts in Barbados, here travellers can be as active or relaxed as they wish as this place has the versatility of catering to all. It could be a haven of tranquility, a romantic retreat or the perfect ideal location for families seeking a refined holiday experience with endless possibilities for recreation.
You will know we were in the Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados last week. The arrangements you made on our behalf were excellent and we have no adverse comments or suggestions to make. Excellence is a rare commodity and we do suggest that you achieved this level of performance on our behalf. Thank you...
Brian Pinder reviewing Sandy Lane Hotel (16-May-2011)
£3839 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services