The Kawama Hotel is considered one of the best midrange all-inclusive options in the beautiful Varadero resort, given its excellent location either right on or just off the pure white sands. It also highlights with its children's program and the privacy of its installations.
Sitting on the Varadero beachfront, at the beginning of the Hicacos Peninsula, northern Matanzas province. It is nearby the Laguna Paso Malo, a few steps away from Plaza de los Artesanos (artisans' fair) and Banco Financiero Internacional.
- Swimming pool with children's area and Mini Club for children aged 5 to 12yrs old
- Aqua Marlin International Diving Centre nearby
- Enjoy the many bars & restaurants, including A La Carte restaurant and a discotheque
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Close to the Varadero Dolphinarium
- Close by to well known Creole & international restaurants.
- The Cozy Craft Market
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully Coloured houses and bungalows lay scattered among lush green gardens that borders an opulent beach strip. Within a short walk from the centre of Varadero, the hotel features 4 swimming pools, buffet, grill and a-la-carte restaurants and 7 bars.
Rolandas Gavelis reviewing Kawama Hotel (08-Nov-2016)
£699 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services