Ideally located on half a mile of pure waters gently bathing whiter-than-white sands, perfect beach resort for families with amenities for all ages. Benefit from 3 swimming pools while sipping a refreshing cocktail, engage in a game of tennis, enjoy the facilities at the fitness centre, dine at the resort's two restaurants or shop for some groceries at the resort's mini-market.
- Enjoy total relaxation with the magical touch of various spa treatments at Divi Southwinds Spa
- Relaxing and comfortable suites with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas that are ideal for both traveling families and adults looking for a relaxing vacation
- Plenty of activities to keep you busy, from lazy days exploring the beach to exciting nightlife
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: manchester
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort
- 1 Bedroom Apartment Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Great dining experience
- Activities troughout the day
- Relaxing and memorable stay
Idyllically located on half a mile of pure waters gently bathing whiter-than-white sands, this pretty beach resort enjoys the secluded lush surroundings of 20 acres of tropical gardens while being in close proximity to the lively St. Lawrence Gap. Bursting with a range of shops and restaurants as well as a vibrant nightlife within short distance, the Divi Southwingds offers guests with an array of activities to enjoy on and off the beach.
With a collection of over 130 spacious and comfortable suites with fully-equipped kitchens and private patios or balconies, accommodation at this charming self-catering resort guarantees a pleasant stay coupled with the friendliest of service by the attentive staff. Here guests can lounge around the 3 swimming pools while sipping a refreshing cocktail, engage in a game of tennis, enjoy the facilities at the fitness centre, dine at the resort's two restaurants or shop for some groceries at the resort's mini-market.
£1169 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services