Stay at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives and enjoy the luxurious spa with 20 individual spa pavilions. Nestled amidst exotic tropical foliage it offers utter privacy and incomparable scenic surroundings.
With its 14 excellent restaurants and bars, the resort caters for all culinary fancies with their exquisite menus featuring specialities from all around the world ranging from romantic 6 course dinners under the stars to alfresco lunches on the beach. Koamas Kidz Paradise has a kids swimming pool and daily fun activities for your little ones, which makes this the perfect option for families. Serious divers may also want to make the most of the waters, whilst those less experienced in the craft can still learn in the calm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Free room upgrade to the next category
- The spa is sure to relax and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit, with complimentary use of hydrotherapy area
- The resort spreads over this tropical paradise, surrounded by powdery white sand and a house reef
- Guest can discover the exotic tastes of Asia in the tranquil Maldives Restaurant, Bamboo or alternatively in Flavours, located over the water, with uninterrupted views of other islands
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives
- Beach Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, an award winning exclusive island resort in Noonu Atoll
- Dine in lush tropical settings or mesmerizing over water settings
- Largest spa in the Maldives
Amidst 52 acres of powdery white sands and lush tropical vegetation The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives is set on the unspoilt Noonu Atoll. Accessed by a 45 minute seaplane or a short domestic flight from Velana Airport followed by a speedboat to the resort.
Enjoy the luxurious spa with 20 individual spa pavilions. Nestled amidst exotic tropical foliage it offers utter privacy and unmatchable scenic surroundings. With its 14 excellent restaurants and bars, the resort caters for all culinary fancies with their exquisite menus featuring specialties from all around the world ranging from romantic 6 course dinners under the stars to alfresco lunches on the beach. From the stunning infinity pool guests can gaze over the azure Indian Ocean waters, practice their serve in the floodlit tennis courts or choose from an extensive variety of exciting water sports if feeling a little more adventurous. Be as quiet as you want or as active as you want, the choice is yours.
The maldives is so beautiful and a must see to believe it kind of place! Never seen such blue waters in my life however food on the island was extremely expensive and paying for water seemed extreme
Liam Mcquoid reviewing The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives (18-Sep-2014)
£1649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services