Royal Island, locally known as Horudadhoo, is an island in the Baa Atoll surrounded by a clear blue lagoon teeming with marine life. This beautiful private island features lush vegetation and surrounded by perfectly white sandy beaches.
The only resort on the island, you will be sure to find an area of total privacy on this UNESCO biosphere reserve. Activities available include excursions, such as fishing, snorkelling and sunset snorkelling, land sports, such as volleyball, snooker, tennis and table tennis, and water sports, such as windsurfing, sailing and water skiing. The plush Araamu Spa is the perfect tonic to a hard day of sightseeing where you can fully relax and switch off.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
- Beach Villa
- Half Board
- Heavenly setting in BAA atoll, surrounded by deserted islands
- two world class restaurants and vibrant bars
- The resort's Aarumu Spa is a holistic retreat
Royal Island, locally known as Horudadhoo, is an island in the Baa Atoll surrounded by a clear blue lagoon teeming with marine life. This beautiful private island features lush vegetation and perfect unspoilt beaches - an idyllic setting for the ultimate get-away-from-it-all holiday. The Royal Island Resort & Spa offers every facility you need for relaxation and pampering. You can wile away the hours on a deserted beach, spoil yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment or soak up the sun by the pool. The active can enjoy a range of land and water sports, snorkel the pristine reefs or take an island-hopping excursion. The Dive Centre offers guests a chance to discover the under water paradise of the surrounding reefs. Royal Island is a peaceful Maldivian retreat, a true paradise in the Indian Ocean.
Had a lovely time in the maldives, the hotel was great. The staff were friendly, definitely value for money.
Maria Demetrious reviewing Royal Island (20-Feb-2013)
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services