Located on a secluded stretch of Sri Lanka's coastline, Anantara Peace Haven Tangale Resort is surrounded by coconut plantations and golden shores of Indian Ocean. All spacious and luxurious rooms and villas are equipped with all the amenities you need for a flawless holiday including a private wine humidor and flat screen TV with HDMI multimedia connectivity.
You will not be short on dining options with a range of on-site restaurants offering a variety of world cuisines. The hotel offers a great array of leisure activities from cooking classes to cycling tours to meet the needs of all kind of travellers.
- Take a culinary journey with the hotel's superb restaurants serving fresh local specialities and International favourites.
- Restore balance and harmony between your body and mind at Anantara Spa offering a variety of relaxing massages and luxury treatments.
- Stay active during your holiday in Sri Lanka and enjoy a big choice of activities available at the hotel including tennis, badminton, cycling, and even surfing.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
- Premier Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Experience traditional Sri Lankan cuisine
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's SPA
- Enjoy fantastic surrounding
Located on a secluded Sri Lanka's coastline in a beautiful corner of the island, Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort offers an exotic beach getaway by majestic India Ocean. Tropical pool, refreshing cocktails, SPA, breathtaking sunrises, and so much more will make your holiday truly relaxing and unforgettable. Little guests of the resort can enjoy a variety of leisure facilities while their parents spending some precious hours alone. You will have an opportunity to savour the delicious Sri Lankan cuisine, or even take a cooking class at the hotel's restaurant.
£1119 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services