Located on a UNESCO protected coral reef, Soneva Fushi by Six Senses, provides guests with luxury at new levels. Villas a privately hidden amongst foliage, and served by the Mr or Ms Friday butlers, who know all the island sercets and will tackle any task, no matter it how big or small.
Families are well catered for with the father and son picnic, mother and daughter spa, cooking classes, family dolphin cruises, marine biologist snorkelling and plenty of watersports. Enjoy a unique night at the Cinema Paradiso outdoor screen and 60 flavours of ice cream and complimentary popcorn available. Further excursions allow you to visit other islands, the Glass Studio or gaze at the stars from The Observatory.
- Soneve Fushi is the original tropical island hideaway, with perfect beaches, a vibrant reef that encircles the island, a colony of nesting turtles and its own world class observatory
- The overwater bar is a wonderful place to watch the sun set and is a popular gathering spot for eagle rays and dolphins
- As the resort occupies the largest of the islands in the Maldives, guests have ample space to explore, cycle around and look at the amazing views
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Soneva Fushi by Six Senses
- Crusoe Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- original desert island hideaway
- Plenty of space to cycle and explore
- overwater sunset bar
Soneva Fushi by Six Senses offers the ultimate island experience. Located on the private Kunfunadhoo Island in the Baa Atoll just 30 minutes by seaplane from Male, this tropical paradise is fringed by white sand beaches and a turquoise lagoon. Soneva Fushi offers an experience of ‘intelligent luxury' with rustic, yet modern guest rooms and superb facilities blending harmoniously with the natural surroundings. Guests can do as mush or as little as they choose with a host of activities, excellent snorkelling and diving, as well as discovery excursions to nearby islands. The luxurious Six Senses Spa offers rejuvenating and holistic treatments to sooth the mind and body. If you are seeking a luxury holiday off the beaten track, then prepare to be spoiled at Soneva Fushi by Six Senses.
We had the most fantastic time, and were upgraded on our arrival which was very pleasant. Brilliant place and all the flights and everything worked well, so thank you very much.
Fiona Edgerley reviewing Soneva Fushi by Six Senses (02-Nov-2010)
£2819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services