Sit back and watch the world go by at Holiday Island Resort and Spa., part of the South Ari Atoll. Guests can take advantage of the facilities at the neighbouring Sun Island Resort & Spa, a 5 minute boat ride away.
Holiday Island itself offers the ultimate relaxation at the Araamu Spa, which features a finely landscaped courtyard, rose petal soaking baths, sauna and Jacuzzi and spacious treatment rooms. The delightful beach can be enjoyed on a sunbed or beach hammock, or with a game of beach volleyball for the more active. There are plenty of water activities, such as canoeing, fun tubing and wakeboarding, to enjoy as well as other land sports and fun excursions.
- Some bungalows have interconnecting doors, suitable for families
- Guests can savour western and oriental cuisine in set meals and in lavish buffets. there is also a coffee shop and bar serving a variety of a la carte dishes and drinks round the clock
- Holiday island is a piece of paradise on the south ari atoll, surrounded by crystalline seas and soft sandy shores
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
- Superior Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- stunning natural setting with the ultimate in modern comforts
- choice of cuisine and delicious buffets
- Beach bungalow accommodation
Holiday Island is located on the tip of South Ari Atoll on an island famous for its white sandy beaches and beautiful lagoon. Located just 30 minutes by seaplane or 3 hours by speed boat from Male, this tropical island offers privacy and tranquillity in pristine a paradise setting. Guests can relax on the fine sand beach a million miles from care and soak up the Indian Ocean sunshine or snorkel in the clear waters of the lagoon. With excellent service and facilities Holiday Island offers an ideal Maldives holiday escape.
Very, expensive once on the island, with lots of extra charges for stuff. It was cheaper for us to negotiate a deal on all inclusive once at the hotel. Also strange charges started appearing on our bar bill as well, once questioned they were removed. The accommodation: was nice, the food was...
Matthew Butcher reviewing Holiday Island (27-Mar-2015)
£1069 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services