Gili Lankanfushi, situated on the North Male Atoll, offers lush tropical landscapes, surrounded by shimmering waters and silky beaches - some of the best landscapes around! Culinary-wise, the By The Sea Japanese Restaurant offers authentic flavours, whilst excellent food can be found at the Main Restaurant, combining flavours from the East and West.
The Overwater Bar and Underground Wine Cellar have contrasting feels, both of which are very unique in their own right. As well as all the activities available at the resort itself, such as the Jungle Cinema, excursions include surfing, watersports, Sunset Dhoni Cruises and a scenic photo flight experience.
- Crusoe Residences are only accessible by boat, thus offering the ultimate privacy and serenity.
- All villa suites offer a large living room with fan, a dining table and chairs, a rooftop sun deck with daybed and an over-water sun deck.
- Everything from badminton, tennis, table tennis and windsurfing is included whilst scuba diving, deep sea fishing and excursions to nearby islands are available at an extra cost
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: colombo
- Villa Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- True privacy available in a Crusoe Residence
- Perfect for the sports enthusiast
- All rooms provide ample living space
Gili Lankanfushi is a boutique hotel located on a beautiful coral island, just ten minutes by boat from Male. Walkways thread across the water connecting the spacious overwaters villas with the island and for the ultimate privacy, the Crusoe Residences are only accessible by personal boat. The villas are crafted in a traditional style and offer roof-top and over-water sundecks, open air bathrooms, sumptuous daybeds and personal entertainment centres. Guests can snorkel and dive at the resorts PADI diving school and enjoy a variety of water sports. On shore, there are fine dining options where you can enjoy superb cuisine and quality wines or perhaps you would prefer a romantic moonlit dinner delivered right to your villa. The Spa offers a range of pampering treatments and features glass floor-panels beneath the massage tables. Gili Lankanfushi offers a secluded luxury holiday experience perfect for a honeymoon escape or romantic couples retreat.
Gili Lankanfushi was formerly known as Soneva Gili by Six Senses.
Notice: From 18 August 2016 until 8 September 2016 the hotel will be closing their Underground Wine Cellar and Chocolate Cave for urgent repair works due to water damage after the monsoon season.
£3499 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services