Set on the North Male Atoll, Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru is a sanctuary of calm amongst a coral reef bustling with wildlife. Villas can offer either an ocean or beachfront view, and come with a signature teakwood four-poster bed, complimentary mini-bar and coffee/tea maker.
Upgrade your villa type to enjoy a private garden area with pool. Sharkpoint Dining offers a private dining experience set on the beachfront, with a specially prepared menu includes favourites such as Maldivian lobsters, sea scallops and delicately decadent desserts. Stay active with the Water Sports Centre offering a whole array of sports amongst the fine waters of the Indian Ocean, the Health & Fitness Centre there to keep you in shape, and PADI Golf Palm 5-Star Resort Dive Centre.
- Banyan Tree is set on Vabbinfaru, reputed to be the jewel of the North Male Atoll. Surrounded by Pristine beaches and coral reefs teeming with marine life this tropical island provides a perfect escape
- Encircled by the soft powdery beach, the elegantly rustic villas are uniquely designed to relect a seashell spiral with thatched roofs that impart a sense of Maldivian tradition. Guests can choose from oceanview pool villas and beachfront pool villas.
- You can indulge in an exotic menu of spa treatments under the skillful hands of therapists, trained in Banyan Tree academies, established in several placed throughout the Far East.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
- Oceanview Pool Villa
- Full Board
- Luxury private island paradise in Vabbinfaru
- Charming villas lie scattered along the beach
- Spa treatments based on traditional Asian healing
Banyan Tree is set on the private and secluded Vabbinfaru Island, considered the jewel of the North Male Atoll. This resort is encircled by pristine beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. With charming and tranquil villas scattered along the powdery white beach, Banyan Tree offers an intimate haven ideal for honeymoons and those seeking an exclusive holiday retreat. Guests can enjoy delectable cuisine, romantic candlelit dinners under the stars, rejuvenating treatments in the spa and fantastic snorkelling on the coral reefs. Banyan Tree is a paradise waiting to be discovered.
There was no entertainment so cannot comment on that. It cost alot of money to go there, and then we had to pay another lot of money to have a drink there, which on top of what we had already paid, I think was unreasonable. Also, we were not informed that the drinks were so expensive ($10 per...
Deborah Bunyan reviewing Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru (07-Jun-2010)
£3409 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services