Situated next to Cuba's Caribbean Sea coastline, Varadero is one of the most enticing holiday destinations in the world. Enjoy unlimited sun and sand at the Varadero International hotel, one of the finer establishments in this part of Cuba, blending a distinct old world charm with a host of modern amenities.
It is situated on an inviting stretch of pristine white beach that will lull you into hours of sunbathing. Varadero International is known for giving its guests a true Cuban experience. Another delight you can look forward to in terms of evening entertainment is the Cabaret Continental.
- Perfect for families with slightly older children
- The Continental Cabaret provides gourmet dinner and cabaret, and then turns into a dance club in until the early hours
- The hotel occupies the best stretch of beach in Varadero and offers immediate access to the beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Varadero International Hotel
- All Inclusive
- a legendary hotel with a unique Cuban atmosphere
- Known for the number of repeat guests who enjoy an authentic Cuban experience
- Cabaret Continental
Varadero Internacional Hotel lies on one of Varadero's best stretches of white sand beach and is the most famous hotel in the area. This legendary hotel has an interesting history of distinguished guests and its 50’s charm provides a unique Cuban atmosphere. With a variety of activities available you can laze on the fabulous beach, enjoy a range of water sports, sip a cocktail by the hotel pool or work out at the fitness centre. This hotel has a selection of restaurants and bars and is also home to The Continental Cabaret, where guests can enjoy a gourmet dinner followed by the music and colours of the Cabaret. After the show, as the clock approaches midnight, the cabaret turns into a dance club where you can dance until the early hours of the morning. Enjoy the unique charms and atmosphere of the Varadero International Hotel.*
* Please note. Whilst the Varadero International Hotel can accommodate guests of all ages, in our opinion, the hotel is better suited to adults or families with older children.
I love this hotel, I've just booked my return trip there in September. I just wish that it doesn't have to get pulled down to make way for the huge hotel which is going to replace it.
Danza Christie reviewing Varadero International Hotel (28-Feb-2014)
£979 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services