Endless fun for all comes as standard at the Sol Sirenas Coral, a beautiful resort complex comprising two hotels and offering different experiences for families and couples. While little ones are guaranteed oodles of fun at the Cubamigos Club, adults will have a swinging, salsa-tastic time at the Habana Café nightclub, named after the original in Havana and promising just as great entertainment.
Everyone will love the myriad of all-inclusive perks including 7 restaurants, 9 bars, a clubhouse and daily organised activities for guests of all ages. Don't think it twice, make Sol Sirenas your Cuban beach paradise!
- Fully equipped fitness centre, with in-house instructors, hydromassage & gym
- Make the most of the resort's innovative and personalised Concierge Service
- Leave the children at Club Cubamigos, where even the youngest guests can have an amazing time
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Sol Sirenas Coral Hotel
- Double Standard
- All Inclusive
- two hotels in one - all inclusive - located by the beach
- excellent facilities for families with children
- cuban club with spanish lessons, dancing classes, cocktail mixing, etc.
The beautiful hotel complex of Sol Sirenas Coral All Inclusive Resort comprises the hotels Sol Sirenas and Sol Coral, both belonging to the Sol Melia brand. The resort is located on the sea front at the Varadero beach and very close to the Varadero's centre, near the commercial centre, the little town and the Plaza Americas Convention Centre and all this, at only 500 metres from a fabulous world class golf course.
We stayed as part of a two centre break following a three night stay in Havana. We were at Sirenas hotel for four nights. It was a great stay, but go with lower expectations of what constitutes a four star in my opinion. Examples of shoddiness include: a crazy restaurant booking system left us...
Clayton Shaw reviewing Sol Sirenas Coral Hotel (12-Mar-2014)
£1019 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services