Located right between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, on the beautiful Riviera Maya, Iberostar Paraiso Maya is set in traditional Mayan decor and features Mayan arts and ruins. Each piece of furniture is made of wood, brass, bronze, and limestone and can be considered a masterpiece of the best museum.
The fantastic hotel's a la carte and buffer restaurant serve best flavours of France, Japan, and Mexico, and offer the freshet salads and elegantly prepared meat and seafood dishes. Take the full advantage of your All-Inclusive package and enjoy a range of sport activities including tennis, golf, beach volleyball, and more, or join a fun pool game.
- Little guests of the resort can have endless fun at the kid's club, kid's water park and swimming pool, and even mini-Discotheque
- Benefit from fantastic hotel's services including 24-hour room service, free Internet access, and inclusions of all gratuities and taxes, so there is nothing to worry about
- Make your nights remarkable with exotic shows in the theatre, live music performances, karaoke, casino, and dance nights with fabulous tropical cocktails
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Paraiso Maya
- Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- Great facilities for families
- Impressive Mayan beauty
- Fantastic range of sport activities
With towering statues welcoming guests at the entrance of the hotel's impressive reception area, the Iberostar Paraiso Maya invites guests to unforgettable holiday experiences in Cancun's mystical and magical Riviera Maya. A luxury four-star resort sitting on the edge of a pristine beach, this all inclusive resort is just minutes from Playa del Carmen, the coolest city in the Riviera Maya.
Standing out from the crowd thanks to its well-executed imitation pyramid of Chichen Itza, the Iberostar Paraiso Maya boasts unique architectural touches and vivid colours. With ornate decor and exquisite furniture pieces that are a work of art, this magnificent hotel and resort is an authentic relic filled with special objects and decorations that would perfectly fit a museum. Home to a collection of no less than six bars and ten restaurants, eight swimming pools and a lazy river this hotel truly indulges the senses. For golf enthusiasts, the Iberostar Paraiso Maya is also conveniently located next door to a championship golf course.
£1109 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services