Recently renovated, Iberostar Costa Dorada features 498 spacious rooms and 18 Suites each carefully decorated and set in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy a variety of dining options offered by the hotel, including three a la carte restaurants, serving a selection of Latin American and Japanese cuisines, and an international buffet with a wide range of fresh salad and seafood meals on offer.
Benefit from the hotel's exceptional services, and do not worry about tips and taxes, because everything is included.
- Relax at the hotel's modern Spa where you can enjoy a variety of treatments, massages, Jacuzzis, and steam baths
- Enjoy a fantastic range of sport activities offered by the hotel where all guests can go diving, play tennis, ride kayaks, participate in archery or shooting tournaments, as well as have an access to a fully equipped gym
- For younger guests there is supervised Mini-Club where children can have endless fun and enjoy a big range of activities
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: puerto plata, Dominican Republic
- Departs: puerto plata, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: manchester
Iberostar Costa Dorada
- All Inclusive
- dramatic location between the beach and the Torres Mountains
- Great choice of cuisine
- Sporting opportunites for everyone
Iberostar Costa Dorada combines charming colonial style with a relaxed Caribbean atmosphere. This resort not only boasts a great beachfront location but also a vast choice of activities and facilities to keep the most energetic holiday-makers busy. The hotel offers international specialty restaurants, a choice of bars and a variety of entertainment options including Merengue lessons, dance performances, and live music. The nightlife and restaurants of Playa Dorada are also within walking distance. Iberostar Costa Dorada offers fun for the whole family with a Mini-Club for children, a range of exciting sporting activities and a Spa where guests can indulge in a variety of massages and treatments. Iberostar Costa Dorada allows you to relax and enjoy the many charms of a Dominican Republic holiday.
Excellent hotel, great staff, very clean and excellent food. Entertainment disappointing. Why does the nightclub only open at 11pm after the stage entertainment finished. We love dancing but didn't want to stay up that late to wait for the club to open. The stage entertainment was cheesy but some...
Helena Douglas reviewing Iberostar Costa Dorada (10-Mar-2014)
£1059 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services