Take a trip to one of the world's most touristy cities, Dubai, with the sole aim of pitching camp at the picturesque Jumeirah Beach. For four unforgettable days you'll have one of the most popular beaches on the Arabian Gulf at your disposal for hours of sunbathing.
You can choose to combine relaxation and discovery as you take trips on the water taxis and explore the Jumeirah Harbour. Your base in the magnificent Madinat Jumeirah resort will be the five-star Mina A Salam, an ambient retreat filled with eye-catching works of art. Its facade itself is an artistic masterpiece, built in a typical Arabian style.
- Free Half Board on selected dates. Choose from a variety of over 40 outlets.
- Part of the Madinat Jumeirah Resort, offering over 1km of private beach, perfect in one of the world's hottest summer spots
- Traditional abras (water taxis) transport guests from their room to the restaurants and beach area though working waterways.
- Watersports include sailing, dinghy, windsurfing, waterskiing, kayaking, wakeboarding and banana boat rides.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jumeirah Mina a Salam
- Arabian Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- an authentic arabic oasis, beside dubai's world famous beach
- abras (water taxis) transport you through the resort
- part of the magnificent resort of Madinat jumeira
Mina A Salam features exquisite Arabian architecture and a beautiful setting beside Jumeirah Harbour. The hotel's name translates into 'harbour of peace', keeping with Dubai's maritime traditions and the peaceful ambience of the hotel. This unique hotel is richly decorated using original artworks, opulent furnishings and distinctly Middle Eastern decor. Mina A Salam is a part of the Madinat Jumeirah Resort which offers 1 km of private beach and facilities including water sports, swimming pools, a kids' club, the Quay Healthclub and the Talise Spa. The hotel offers a choice of superb restaurants and the neighbouring Madinat Jumeirah Resort features 45 restaurants, cafes and bars offering something to suit every taste. This hotel is an ideal choice for a shopping holiday with 75 boutiques on offer at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and it is just 20 minutes away from the famous malls and attractions of Dubai. Mina A Salam offers an Arabian sanctuary where guests can enjoy the wonders of Jumeirah Beach.
Year on year Mina Salam resort maintains its deserved 5 star status, cannot fault anything.
Alan Tolley reviewing Jumeirah Mina a Salam (04-Mar-2013)
£849 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services