The latest hotel to open in the blessed Cuban offshore archipelago of Jardines del REy, the spanking brand new Warwick Cayo Santa Maria brings a world of superior all-inclusive luxury to the idyllic key of Santa Maria.
Prepare to rest your head in modern, luxuriously appointed guest rooms and take your pick from a variety of top-notch facilities and amenities, including a vast array of fun land and water sports as well as a selection of superb dining and drinking venues. Set on 26 acres of lush tropical vegetation and sheer beachfront glory, this is the place to leave all worldly troubles behind and sink into paradise.
- Capture the evening's romance with a visit to one of the resorts a la carte restaurants followed by a moonlit beach stroll
- Round-the-clock service with all-day cocktails and evening drinks at the Lobby Bar and La Havaneria
- Kids Club, live music shows and dancing classes, plus many sporting activities including Kayaking, Windsurfing and Snorkelling
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Hotel and Resort
- All Inclusive
- Nestled in 26 hectares of lush tropical gardens
- Enjoy your biggest day in five-star luxury and surrounded by the splendour of Cayo Santa Maria.
- Enjoy 5* Luxury at it's very best
Situated on the pure white sandy beaches of Cayo Santa Maria off Cuba's north central coast in the Jardines del Rey archipegalo, Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Hotel and Resort is an absolutely stunning Caribbean location. Close to the Buena Vista Biosphere Reserve, this sun worshipping location attracts holiday makers from around the world and is connected by a 28 mile causeway to the town of Caibarien, so the mainland isn't far away
£979 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services