Leave your daily stress behind and enjoy the newest all-inclusive resort in Barbados. Sugar Bay Barbados offers a stylish design and comfortable accommodations, located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Historic Garrison and only 15 minutes from the airport.
The perfect retreat for families or couples combining luxury and value for money. Discover the amazing dining experience in 5 restaurants including afternoon tea, alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Enjoy the wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
- June offer: Book and save up to 35% in Selected rooms
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Sugar Bay Barbados
- Signature Room
- All Inclusive
- Stunning Beachfront Location
- The perfect place to let your worries go
- Fantastic Culinary Adventure
The brand new Sugar Bay Barbados is a family friendly all inclusive resort with a 150 meters of white sandy beach and tranquil ocean lagoon, offering stylish design and comfortable accommodations for the perfect family holiday, romantic honeymoon or a dreamed tropical wedding. Located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Historic Garrison and only 15 minutes from the airport.
The resort features 138 rooms and suites all with ocean view, garden or a pool view from the private balconies. The hotel is a brilliant holiday choice in Barbados with a perfect range of facilities and entertainments for all ages. Delight yourself with the wonderful selection of dining options in 5 restaurants including afternoon tea, alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
The holiday was amazing - everything I needed it to be. We had the perfect balance between doing something and doing nothing. But ding nothing was special in this setting with beautiful weather and beaches.
Deborah Spence reviewing Sugar Bay Barbados (15-May-2017)
£1419 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services