Stay at Mauritius' first ever four-star, all-suite, all-inclusive hotel for a price you'll find hard to believe and revel in an array of amazing privileges and unique perks. Tuck into delicious cuisine and dine around the property's seven restaurants with the resort's signature 'Culinary Voyage' which also includes unlimited drinks at five onsite bars.
Partake in numerous fun activities that include an outdoor cinema cooking classes, face painting and treasure hunts for little ones, and so much more. Enjoying the most perfect location right at the midst of Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historic site of Balaclava, at Ravenala Attitude you couldn't be better positioned to explore all that Mauritius has to offer beyond the allure of its beaches. Go on, indulge and splurge today!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
The Ravenala Attitude
- Couples Suite
- All Inclusive
- Unique location on a white sand beach
- Little ones can enjoy the Kids Club & Teens Club
- Free sports and leisure activities are abundant
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star, all-suite hotel in Mauritius that's also an all-inclusive. Ideally located along the north-west coast of the island, this brand new hotel will open in October 2015 and will feature 272 suites, each exquisitely furnished with sleek, modern decor. Perfect for couples, adults and families.
With an excellent range of facilities and entertainment options onsite allowing you to perfectly divide your time between active and relaxing pursuits, there's plenty to choose from. Have fun at the beach with paddle boarding, windsurfing and canoeing or spoil yourself with the magical touch of various spa treatments.
Discover the culinary adventure of Mauritius with the all-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' which enables you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch, 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar!
We knew it had recently been refurbished(October 2015) and they have a done a very good job - very nicely laid out, very nice rooms, very pleasant staff throughout our stay - lots of variety on the beach, different types of sunbeds, chairs, sofas etc. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend...
Steven Butler reviewing The Ravenala Attitude (17-Dec-2015)
£1179 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services