Cuba's most famous and most photographed beach has earned its title as one of the most beautiful in the island for a reason. Its shallow and inviting crystalline waters beckon while the Melia Varadero treats you to a never-ending array of all-inclusive delights.
Perfectly positioned facing the turquoise Varadero waters and standing right next door to the Varadero Golf Club, this resort caters for everyone. Enjoy fine dining at a selection of restaurants, be wined in a variety of bars and have fun with the range of land and water sports onsite. There's no excuse to be idle but if you want to simply relax, then you can let the Spa pamper you to no end.
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Unwind on the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water.
- Relish a variety of dining options including a beachside grill.
- Experience a fantastic Cultural presentation
- Enjoy water sports, golf, horse riding, shooting, scuba diving and much more.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Varadero Hotel
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- beautiful beachside location in Varadero, next to the Varadero Golf club
- Dining options are varied to suit every taste and requirement
- A range of additional facilities and services make this hotel more special
Melia Varadero hotel enjoys a fantastic setting between two exquisite white sand beaches. An expansive atrium lobby welcomes guests with fountains and lush tropical plants, a theme that continues throughout the resorts gardens. This hotel offers a superb range of activities and facilities including a large pool complex, water sports, golf, horse riding, shooting and much more. The resort even includes a scuba diving lesson for beginners. A variety of international restaurants and bars are on offer as well as a rustic beach bar and grill. The Santiago Bar offers vibrant cabaret performances and delicious cocktails in a marvellous tropical setting. The adjoining Plaza las Americas complex has additional dining options and a shopping centre. Melia Varadero Hotel is an ideal destination for weddings, honeymoons and anyone wanting to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Varadero.
Lovely place, lovely staff, helpful, efficient in every way so made a lovely holiday.
Joan Macrae reviewing Melia Varadero Hotel (17-Oct-2016)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services