With a good choice of amenities, offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is ideally located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world class golf courses.
Enjoy unlimited food and drink with the all-inclusive package at a host of incredible eateries. Choose to lounge in the pool, drink a cocktail at the swim up bar and revel in lively entertainment at the outdoor theatre.
- Book now and when staying as a family in 2019 the first child stays free
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: manchester
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
- All Inclusive
- Activities throughout the day
- Complimentary WiFi
- Excellent range of facilities
Since its multi-million dollar renovation, the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall oozes luxury with its huge range of room options. Featuring 387 spacious all-suite accommodations to choose from, each with incredible view of tropical gardens or the Ocean. If you love to be near the pool, opt for an upgrade to a room with direct pool access or upgrade to a Club level suite to benefit to extra special privileges.
Take advantage of “Service from the Heart”, the genuine warmth and hospitality that comes from staying in a Hyatt hotel combined with the exquisite charm that is met in Jamaica. With a multitude of activities available including water and land sports galore, including a free round of gold at the Cinnamon Hill or White Witch golf courses nearby. For tranquillity, come and relax the Zen Spa whilst the Children and Teens enjoy the dedicated Kidz clubs with activities galore.
The 24-hour in-suite dining and sprawling infinity pools with swim up bars are just one of many things you can enjoy while exploring the best that the tropical island has to offer.
Overall, a very well kept resort. Couteous, helpful and professional services were received. Despite being a family facility, adult guests felt no “intrusion” from the little ones. At times the lobby was buzzing with people (a US college basketball tournament was on that weekend and the teams stayed...
Janice Holness reviewing Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall (25-Nov-2017)
£1429 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services