If the likes of Dubai and Abu Dhabi seem too commercialised and overrated for your liking then you should plan your next escape to another neighbouring emirate that has a completely different feel to it; without forgoing any of the luxury the UAE is famous for.
The quiet and apparently unassuming emirate of Ras al-Khaimah has plenty to offer in the form of history and seaside beauty. You can discover it all from the ultra-luxurious Rixos bab Al Bhar all-inclusive resort, an opulent property with some original touches that reflect the heritage and culture of this Arabic nation.
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- All Inclusive
- A vast selection of activities to get stuck into
- Vibrant nightlife entertains all
- Idyllic setting on Al Marjan Island
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaiamah. The location offers everything from tourist attractions, scenic mountains to endless sandy beaches and the weather means this can be taken advantage of all year round. The resort offers spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf, a wide selection of multi-dining food and beverage outlets complimented with high quality leisure facilities featuring the signature Rixos Royal Spa.
Myself and 3 daughters (35-41) had a wonderful short break and would certainly return.
Jackie Da San Martino reviewing Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel Ras Al Khaimah (23-Oct-2016)
£599 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services