Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon Palm offers an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous platinum coast.
All of the apartments are kitted out with kitchen, living room, dining area and bedrooms with a stunning view over the pools and gardens. And if you decide you want a night out, you can dine at Saffa's Restaurant and Bar just a few minutes walk away.
- Don't miss out on the late summer savings of upto 20%
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
- One Bedroom Apartament
- Room Only
- The resort has a fantastic location
- Offering fantastic value for money
- The resort gives a platform for an unforgettable holiday
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous platinum coast of the island. Apartments include full kitchens, living/dining areas, bedrooms with twin beds and balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. They can accommodate families with 2 children or up to 3 adults and are an excellent choice for friends or couples. Value for money, friendly staff and an excellent location make for an unforgettable holiday at this charming resort.
Guests have use of The Safas Restaurant offering casual cuisine located at sister property Travellers Palm, a few minutes’ walk away
NOTICE: Please note the hotel will be carrying out urgent pool works until 27th November 2017, during this time the sister property will have a pool available for use and guests can also use the Oceanfront Pool at the Beach House.
The Halcyon Palm is a really good deal for an inexpensive yet very comfortable stay in St James, an upmarket area of Barbados. The small development of ' apartments ' are situated in gorgeous gardens around a good size pool. All have a balcony, bedroom, eating/ living area and shower room which are...
Susan Beard reviewing Halcyon Palm (13-Mar-2017)
£699 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services