Lay back and let the stresses and strains of everyday life melt away at this plush retreat in the heart of Dubai's world-renowned Palm Islands. The new Sofitel the Palm is a five-star haven of happiness set beside a private pearlescent beach, with an infinity pool looking out onto Dubai's iconic skyline.
It's the perfect place to be pampered, and it has fantastic family facilities too. So you can relax safe in the knowledge that your little ones are being well taken care of.
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Sofitel the Palm Dubai
- Luxury Seaview
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ultimate culinary experience
- Excellent facilities for children
- Fantastic view of the Palm
Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomises understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic Palm Jumeirah, the hotel boasts island chic inspired guest rooms and suites, as well as fully serviced apartments. Nestled within the tranquil groves of the Palm Jumeirah, the resort is encapsulated by a private, 500m stretch of pearlescent beach, where guests can enjoy breath-taking sea views. Guests can dine in restaurants from all over the world, with 14 restaurants and lounging combining to present a truly international flavour and celebrate food with French touch – sure to please even the most discerning of travellers. With an abundance of stunning architecture and lush vertical gardens created by the renowned botanist Patrick Blanc, the resort offers distinct French luxury, embraced by rich and iconic elements of Polynesian culture and civilization.
Fantastic hotel our second visit and hope to go back again ..staff are so attentive and helpful informative definitely great value for money..
Jacqueline Hurst Hurst reviewing Sofitel the Palm Dubai (16-Jun-2016)
£539 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services