Experience authentic Arabian luxury for much less than you thought possible, and do so in style when you stay in Ras Al Khaimah's Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort; a beautiful beach-facing luxury enclave with every modern comfort imaginable.
Dine overlooking the azure Arabian Gulf, leave your children behind at the supervised kids' club or take them with you and make a splash on the beach. Grab your golf clubs and get ready from some serious quality golfing in an 18-hole championship golf course with a view, right on the resort grounds. Treat your skin to some rejuvenating treatment at the magnificent onsite spa or simply sip a tasty cocktail by the expansive pool overlooking the ocean. Endless options will be there to seduce and pamper.
- Tee off into the sunshine with the resort's beautifully landscaped 18-hole championship golf course
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Work on your tan at the beautiful private beach and taste delectable world cuisine at 8 restaurants
- Free Upgrade to Superior Room!
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Hilton Al Hamra Beach and Golf Resort
- Villa Guest Room Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Choose to be as active or as chilled out as you like
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Activities throughout the day
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a brilliant holiday choice offering the best quality services that will make your trip unforgettable experience.
Ideally located within close proximity to Al Hamra Marina, shopping malls and just an hour drive from Dubai. Make the most of your holiday and delight yourself in a culinary adventure from the stylish restaurants serving world-class cuisines.
Lovely hotel everywhere very clean. Food excellent. Staff very accomodating looked after all your needs , overall an exellent place to stay, very relaxing
Barbara Venables reviewing Hilton Al Hamra Beach and Golf Resort (16-Oct-2016)
£479 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services