Escape to the beautiful island of Mauritius staying at the luxury resort of Shanti Maurice followed by the rich city of Dubai. Jumeriah Zabeel Saray a Five-star elegance inspired by the imperial palaces of the Ottoman era.
Located on the Iconic Palm Jumeirah this amazing resort surpasses your expectation.
- Jumeirah Zabeel winners of Best luxury spa hotel, Conde Nast Travellers choice in the Middle East are only a few award this prestigious hotel has won
- Shanti Maurice a leading hotel of the world offering elegant suites
- A selection of 50 restaurants within Jumeirah hotels in Dubai
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: newcastle
Shanti Maurice - a Nira Resort
- Junior Suite Ocean View
- Half Board
- The perfect resort to base yourself to discover Mauritius
- Accommodation at the highest end of luxury
- Exquisite selection of seven food and drink outlets
Located in Chemin Grenier close to the majestic Indian Ocean, Shanti Maurice - A Nira Resort exudes elegance, luxury and class. Luscious suites and villas complement a stay where you have the opportunity to undertake a whole range of activities or just relax and unwind.
Mauritius benefits from an all-year-round tropical climate, which is perfect for enabling diving in the coral reefs or hiking in the spectacular mountains. Discovered in the 10th century, Mauritius provides an exotic blend of cultures.
THE BEST TIME TO VISIT MAURITIUS
Any time of the year promises sunny weather for a trip to Mauritius. The island enjoys a year-round tropical climate due to its location in the southwest Indian Ocean. It is always pleasantly warm and you can swim all year long. While the summer months from November to April are perfect for a beach holiday, diving and surfing on the long hot days, the winter months from May to October are cooler, drier and less rainy, making conditions ideal for the many activities Mauritius has to offer.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Half Board
- Fully indulge in a pampering and rejuvenating break
- Exciting array of exquisitely prepared cuisines
- Exclusive location on the Palm Jumeirah
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers unrivalled levels of luxury with a certain kind of imperial touch, visible and palpable across its lavish collection of 405 rooms and suites. In a culturally inspired destination, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray lives up to Dubai's higher than high standards and features a unique selection of art works including hand-painted frescos, Turkish art pieces and lavish murals depicting the magnificence of the golden Age. Having started to welcome guests since January 2011, the hotel beautifully blends attentive service, warm hospitality with the subtle interweave of the Arabian Renaissance period.
Comprising an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and three Turkish Hammams, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is the place to fully indulge in pampering, rejuvenating sessions. Some 38 opulent residences are beautifully positioned on the beach and around lagoon pool while excellent conference and banqueting facilities for celebrating special events are offered in state-of-the-art salons and meeting rooms.
Absolutely fantastic holiday!
Helen Jenkins reviewing Jumeirah Zabeel Saray (17-May-2017)
£2069 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services