Enjoy a wonderful, colourful Sri Lanka tour visiting Sigiriya and Kandy before resting all that excitement off with a soothing beach stay in Kalutara. Sigriya rises up 200 m from the plains of central Sri Lanka.
This flat-topped monolith is both a natural wonder and one of Sri Lanka's most fascinating archaeological sites and with this tour you'll get to explore it fully with an added stopover at The Sacred City of Kandy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its cultural richness, scenic splendour and rich historical background. Next, to relive your adventure in tranquil merriment, the bustling village of Kalutura will be your final stop. Famous for its fantastic beaches and great handicrafts, you'll relish the end of your visit basking amidst pristine nature.
- Visit the historic cities of Sigiriya and Kandy
- Relax at the end of your holiday at the luxurious avani kalutara resort
- This holiday offers a perfect combination of relaxation and adventure making for a perfect holiday
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
Sri Lanka in Brief with Avani Kalutara
- As Per Itinerary
- Bed and Breakfast
- English-speaking driver and guide for the entire tour
- Transport includes pick-up and drop-off at the airport
- Stops at amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites
We had a great tour around the island, an extremely helpful, knowledgeable driver guide who picked us up from the airport and taking us to the 3 hotels we stayed at. He was chatty, friendly, pointing out things of interest as we drove around, even to the point of stopping and organising a visit to a...
Terry Bishop reviewing Sri Lanka in Brief with Avani Kalutara (12-Dec-2015)
£1009 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services