Escape to the floury-soft sands of Varadero and make for the beautiful Melia Peninsula where impeccable five-star all-inclusive service awaits you. You'll be perfectly secluded from the world right amidst the Punta Hicacos National Park, where the stunning natural surroundings will add to the experience.
Children and babies all have their own clubs to keep them well entertained throughout while parents can look forward to a varied array of land sports and water sports, as well as a variety of restaurants and bars to choose from. Your stay will be made all the more memorable by the personalised service and friendly staff.
- Book by 17th of April for MASSIVE SAVINGS on Virgin Atlantic flights.
- 14 nights stay is available from £1489pp
- Fantastic range of sporting activities on land and at sea available for a wide range of ages
- The hotel offers fantastic supervised facilities for kids with children and babies having their own clubs
- Secluded beachside location in Punta Hicacos National Park surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Peninsula Varadero Hotel
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- secluded beachside location in the Punta Hicacos National Park
- Complete range of sporting activities on land and at sea
- fantastic supervised facilities for children
Melia Peninsula Varadero hotel (formerly Tryp Peninsula Varadero) sits beside a beautiful stretch of Varedero's famous beach within the National Park Punta Hicacos. This resort integrates fabulous resort facilities with colourful natural surroundings and personalised service. Guests can enjoy swimming pools and a wide range of activities and amenities that offer something for every one. Whether you want complete relaxation or action filled water sports, the Melia Peninsula Varadero offers the ideal holiday destination. This resort is great for families, children will love the playground, the special children's section of the pool and the games on offer in the mini-club. The hotel's restaurants offer everything from light snacks to international a la carte menus and the evening entertainment features a variety of options. If you are able to drag yourself away from the resort, the many attractions of Varadero and the surrounding national park are easily accessible.
Hotel well situated on the coast, beautifully landscaped and with excellent public spaces. Buffet style catering quite acceptable but not to equivalent European standards, but the staff were very helpful and the resort facilities excellent.
Alan Forbes reviewing Melia Peninsula Varadero Hotel (29-Jun-2016)
£759 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services