The gorgeous island of Cayo Coco lies just off the northern coast of Cuba and is linked to the mainland by a 17 km causeway. A perfect tropical paradise boasting a long golden beach and crystal clear turquoise water, this is the Caribbean's best kept secret.
Stunning coral and sea life is close at hand and its secluded position makes this island a perfect wildlife shelter, home to many birds including pink flamingos.
- Enjoy delicious national and international cuisines and drinks at a variety of restaurants & bars, including Japanese, Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hour Lobby Bar, Aqua Bar and Piano Bar
- The hotel provides all kinds of entertainments starting from Mini Club and Mini Disco to mini-golf, tennis and diving and is a perfect choice for guests of all age
- Get the feel of paradise and relax on the Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach or Pilar Beach - the choice is all yours
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Gaviota Playa Coco
- Double Standard
- All Inclusive
- idyllic natural setting beside a white sand beach
- Great family resort with an array of facilities
- dining choices at Playa Coco
Playa Coco is set on an unspoilt beach on the Caribbean island of Cayo Coco. This resort enjoys a magnificent natural setting of warm blue waters, pure white sands and lush vegetation. Guests can escape to the secluded paradise of Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach and Pilar Beach while the world’s second largest coral reef is just 1 km from the resort - perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving. Playa Coco combines modern architecture with elements of colonial style and superb amenities. You can enjoy a selection of water sports, swim in the lagoon-like swimming pool or simply laze in the sun. Away from the water you can enjoy a game of tennis, mini-golf or work out at the gym. While parents take time out to reconnect, kids will love the Mini Club and its play area and mini disco. Whether you are seeking a fun family holiday or a peaceful escape, the Playa Coco provides a tropical retreat from everyday life.
Brilliant holiday. Apparently it was 'low season' so hotel was quiet and plenty of spare sun loungers on beach and around pool. There was some decorating and maintenance being done but this was hardly noticeable. The main buffet restaurant was being refurbished so the buffet was in the beach...
Ann Van Hegan reviewing Gaviota Playa Coco (09-May-2015)
£869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services