Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also awaiting you will be a room in the Coral Costa Caribe, a classy resort boasting acres of lush tropical gardens.
The greenery hosts a lovely swimming pool in the midst of which is a well-stocked pool bar. You will be tempted into hours of basking besides the pool or besides the waters of the Caribbean Sea on the fine white sands that carpet the beach. As you revel in the sublime weather you will equally enjoy the top-notch service of the hotel's staff. For your entertainment will be an array of sports facilities including a mini golf course.
- Enjoy nightly shows prepared for your entertainment and dance all night in the Boom Disco club to the rhythm of the Latin music
- Stay in magnificent recently refurbished guest rooms that have been beautifully furnished and include all modern amenities
- The resort offers a wide variety of sports including badminton, basketball, volleyball, tennis with motorised and non motorised water sports also available
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: manchester
Coral Costa Caribe Resort
- All Inclusive
- Beachfront location on the shores of Juan Dolio
- fantastic facilities and refurbished rooms
- Newly refurbished guest rooms are home from home
The delightful Coral Costa Caribe Resort is set in secluded, landscaped grounds bordering a beautiful sandy beach. A high standard of service and facilities are provided to suit both the pleasure seeker and sports enthusiast. You can enjoy an extensive range of water sports, mini golf, Latin dance classes and a Kids' Club. This resort’s charms include an intimate atmosphere and a selection of superb restaurants and bars. Coral Costa Caribe Resort is ideal for a couple's escape and a fun family holiday.
The hotel was fine, apart the poor choiche of foods. Another problem was with the Air Europa, who doesn't allow the travellers to print their return tickets before 48 hours. I had kindly to ask the Costa Caribe receptionist to print for me my e-tickets. The value for money is good and the sea and...
Altagracia Arelis Canario De Sanchez reviewing Coral Costa Caribe Resort (05-Aug-2014)
£809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services