This heart-warming offer will take you to spend seven nights luxuriating in the bright sunshine of Barbados' famed resort of St James, where the fabulous Tamarind by Elegant Hotels will be your home for a week.
Prepare to be indulged in every way with a selection of sleek and modern rooms, a variety of fun water sports, three fantastic swimming pools and an intimate spa. All the while you'll be perfectly located just 20 minutes from lively Bridgetown, which you can explore at your leisure. Perfect for families, friends or couples, this outstanding resort also offers a Flying Kids Club and a teen lounge. Truly idyllic for everyone!
- Incredible savings of up to 50%, extra savings now available
- Enjoy complimentary motorised water sports and Kids Club
- Book the Elegance Dine Around Half Board or Full Board Meal Plans and also dine at the Oceanfront Italian Restaurant Daphne's for Dinner.
- Only 20 minutes from the island capital of Bridgetown
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels
- Double Pool/garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Occupying a prime beachfront location on the platinum coast
- Mediterranean inspired design meet interiors of Caribbean flair
- Intimate spa and on-site fitness centre
The Tamarind by Elegant Hotel combines contemporary and modern interior design, serene outdoor spaces and a myriad of unique attributes that give it a distinctive personality. Resting on a 750-foot crescent of white sandy beach, The Tamarind by Elegant is as much a family-friendly as it is an exclusive adult hideaway and a preferred destination for groups and reunions.
Completely redesigned and re-imagined after a multi - million dollar renovation and transformation Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel) feature fully renovated and modernized guestrooms, the addition of an intimate spa and relaxation space, reinvented restaurants which bring the spectacular beach backdrop into the dining experience, giving guests a premium position on one of Barbados most idyllic beachfronts.
Come and experience the hospitality and service that is exclusive to Barbados and at The Tamarind by Elegant Hotels.
We had a great holiday. The hotel is lovely, confortable, very clean and the staff is nice and very polite. The food was very good but a bit too expensive and did not much of vegan choice but had the vegetarian menu, however I am vegan and I am aware how difficult it is to find vegan meals. We loved...
Giovanna Casu reviewing Tamarind by Elegant Hotels (01-Apr-2018)
£1079 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services